Vuvu moment

Friday, April 25, 2008 ++

OMG, I'm so stupid! hahaha

I'm still awake and I"m currently listening to Chico and Delamar's top 10

The top ten was about signs that you are not very smart.

Sobrang funny siya until this one entry, the one who submitted it is not a big fan of basketball, then there was this one time he was with his friends, who were big fans of basketball..

His friend said "Bilisan natin 3rd quarter na nung laro..."

He asked "Ilang quarters ba meron sa basketball?"


Chico and Delamar were laughing. I was still listening and I thought : Why? What's so funny? I don't get it.

Then one of the dj's said "That's why it's called quarter! It's divided into 4."


I realized. Ay ang stupid ko.

Labels:


|
1:10 AM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.