I'm in love.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 ++

This is it. I'm in love...


with david cook.


As in soo hott!

During the hollywood elimination, I admit I like David Archuleta... simply because, he looks mabango. Haha seriously, may mga ganun, di mo pa naamoy, pero mukha na. Haha, mga fetish nga naman. Haha.


Anyway, back to my love, David Cook. He had me at "Hello". The moment he took out that electric guitar and made a sappy love song into a rock song, I was dumbfounded.

Ang hot talaga! And simula nun, I forgot about some goody david and went for the rocker boy.

Haha. I <3 David Cook.

Well, you got to be impressed with the guy. He knows how to catch the voters' attention with his rocker persona and he knows how to take risks-reasonable risks. That's it, I'm obsessed.

But to anyone who have watched his performance of Mariah Carey's Always be My Baby, would have to agree with me on this one.

Imagine, if before, may mangharana sa'yo at kantahin kanta ng isang high-pitched diva, eh baka magulantang ka diba? But when he sang it, true to Simon's words, "like a breathe of fresh air."

I thought that there would be a time I would get bored with this rocker thing, but broadway theme week came and he sang "Music of the Night" from the musical The Phantom of the Opera. He did change the musical arrangement for the first time.

But, He still nailed it.

If I'm Christine and he would be the Phantom singing that song to me. Masasabi ko na lang...

Go seduce me lang. hahaha.

The best comment I came across with this performance was from my friend Vernice:
verns: and ang hot ni david cook
vianney: oo
verns: mejo pinipilit niya ako iviolate ah
vianney: parang waaa nakakamelt!
verns: pero pilit pa ba yun kung gsto ko din?


Haha.

Anyway, to those who were living under a rock and haven't watch any of his performances, try watching it in Youtube. As in, you'll surely fall in love with him..if you're a girl... because if you're a guy... and you fell in love with him... That would be just sick.

Labels: ,


|
12:27 AM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.