Ang keso ko na.

Friday, May 02, 2008 ++

This is what happens when I hang out with my 2 nieces.


They wanted to watch Enchanted for the nth time before they go to sleep.
[wow, bagong version ng bedtime stories, movies na ngayon]

And I can't help but smile throughout the movie.

Aargh! cheesy me. As in, kinikilig ako bigla.

Haha. I love the ball scene [But, I love Giselle's dress more actually, haha. If only I have enough boobs to hold that dress up and slim waist.. and hips and slender arms.. darn it. Sorry for blabbering about my insecurities]

I liked the ending. I should say it's typical, but it's still kilig-inducing.


I played this part over and over [think about 1o times...or more.]:
Giselle: Is this a habit of yours? Falling off of stuff?
Robert: Only when you're there to catch me.

Aww. <3

That's it. I need some kind of therapy.



Uhm. Shopping is a form of therapy, right?

Labels: ,


|
1:08 AM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.